David Seycek  Identity Verified
النمسا
Local time: 13:08
عضو (2006)
أنجليزي إلى ألماني
+ ...
A free alternative to TO3000 Dec 20, 2010

Dear colleagues!

I have created my own DB program for project management & invoicing which goes by the name dsTransManager (dsTM). It is a self-contained, single-user HSQL database application for freelance translators based on OOo BASE (part of the OpenOffice suite). The functionality should be similar to (a stripped down version of) Translation Office 3000, plus you can set it up to project and calculate your annual income tax.

You can download a fully documented copy
... See more
Dear colleagues!

I have created my own DB program for project management & invoicing which goes by the name dsTransManager (dsTM). It is a self-contained, single-user HSQL database application for freelance translators based on OOo BASE (part of the OpenOffice suite). The functionality should be similar to (a stripped down version of) Translation Office 3000, plus you can set it up to project and calculate your annual income tax.

You can download a fully documented copy from my downloads page. If you like it, spread the word.

[Edited at 2010-12-21 08:54 GMT]
Collapse

صفحات الموضوع:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Time saving Invoicing software for freelance translators

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »