Initiator des Themas: Marina Puertas
Gérard LAMBERT
Gérard LAMBERT  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Local time: 00:36
Mitglied (2008)
Englisch > Französisch
+ ...
Now he has himself called "Sean DUBBER", but always the same IP address! Dec 20, 2010

Received today December 20:
"Hello,

A reputable translator is needed to translate a document from English language to French language and your profile is satisfactory. Should you be interested, contact me directly with my Yahoo ID.... [email protected].

Warm Regards,
Sean

Sender Address: [email protected]
... See more
Received today December 20:
"Hello,

A reputable translator is needed to translate a document from English language to French language and your profile is satisfactory. Should you be interested, contact me directly with my Yahoo ID.... [email protected].

Warm Regards,
Sean

Sender Address: [email protected] (verified) [???]

Originating IP address of the sender: 66.90.104.178"
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Naima Bautista Rim
Naima Bautista Rim  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Mitglied (2010)
Spanisch > Französisch
+ ...
Same e-mail Feb 3, 2011

Same message here, from Italy...

Hello ,

Thank you for your urgent respond to my request.looking for a translator to work on the pair stated for the new book am working on.I have checked your Profile and i am pleased to tell you that i have chosen you to work on the project for we are in-between a new business that will require us to write out in French. I attached a sample of the work tittles pro
... See more
Same message here, from Italy...

Hello ,

Thank you for your urgent respond to my request.looking for a translator to work on the pair stated for the new book am working on.I have checked your Profile and i am pleased to tell you that i have chosen you to work on the project for we are in-between a new business that will require us to write out in French. I attached a sample of the work tittles project, just want you to have understanding of what we are about to do together.
I am a Private investor, i work on short time business still working on strong capital but we all start somewhere.
My address is ..
VIA BASENTO, 9
LECCE
(ITALY)
+39 313 2870003
Now i guess you have an idea of the Man you about to start work with, attached is a sample. The delivery date is negotiable but must be before April 5th, 2011.
The total number of the words are ... 345,750 words so to convert from English to French, the project is not as big for the time range given, that is because i plan ahead of time.
++ Kindly state out your mother tongue and if you have qualification to translate both.
++ Your best price should be restated and total calculation.
++ categorically state your city and country of residence?
++ Your Method of payment?
I hope we can come to term for success of this project. Thank you
Best regards.
Collapse

Claire Montazeaud
Claire Montazeaud  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Englisch > Französisch
+ ...
Hi I got the same for Spain/Hungary Feb 9, 2011

Hello ,

I appreciate the time you take out to send your CV and the write up. I just received your email through my boss to attend to you. I am the personal assistant for MRS Ángeles Martinez and my name is Vilmos ALENSON. I handle phone and emails for Mrs Angeles because of her disability condition which leave her deaf and half paralyzed. My boss is a private businesswoman, we looking for a translator. I have checked your Cv and i am pleased to tell you that she has choose you to
... See more
Hello ,

I appreciate the time you take out to send your CV and the write up. I just received your email through my boss to attend to you. I am the personal assistant for MRS Ángeles Martinez and my name is Vilmos ALENSON. I handle phone and emails for Mrs Angeles because of her disability condition which leave her deaf and half paralyzed. My boss is a private businesswoman, we looking for a translator. I have checked your Cv and i am pleased to tell you that she has choose you to work on the project for we are in between a new business that will require us to write out in French. I truly understand your stand, about your manner of work. I attached a sample of the work tittles project, just want you to have understanding of what we are about to do together.

Private investor who work with local and few foreign business on short time business.

Address is .

Roosevelt ter 19
1051 BUDAPEST,
HUNGARY

Phone: +36 403 133 327

Now i guess you have an idea of the woman you about to start work with, attached is a sample. The delivery date is negotiable but must be before March 11, 2011.

The total words count is 22920. English to french, since the document is a large one, she is offering 0.05e. Please let it be clear that it is a beginning of a good business relationship so consider that about the price.

++ please calculate the total amount, also state out the discount..
++ categorically state your city and country of residence?
++ Can you state out your date of delivery and method in which you will have all done

I hope we can come to term for success of this project. Thank you

Best regards

Vilmos ALENSON
Collapse

Juan Pablo Marina
Juan Pablo Marina  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Mitglied (2005)
Französisch > Spanisch
+ ...
Same e-mail, same address in Lecce Mar 2, 2011

Thank you for helping me avoiding this scam.

[Edited at 2011-03-31 09:34 GMT]

Manuela Mariño Beltrán (X)
Manuela Mariño Beltrán (X)  Identity Verified
Deutschland
Französisch > Spanisch
+ ...
Same e-mail this morning Mar 2, 2011

Hello,

I received the same e-mail from "Pedro Monte Inc" this morning...

Cheers,

Manuela

Vous avez reçu un message via ProZ.com.
Auteur: Pedro [NOTE : l'auteur n'est pas un membre de ProZ.com ou n'était pas
identifié lors de l'envoi de ce message.]
Adresse IP de l'auteur: 69.147.233.186
-----------

Hello.
I need a reputable translator to translate a book (3779
words)from french to Spanish ve
... See more
Hello,

I received the same e-mail from "Pedro Monte Inc" this morning...

Cheers,

Manuela

Vous avez reçu un message via ProZ.com.
Auteur: Pedro [NOTE : l'auteur n'est pas un membre de ProZ.com ou n'était pas
identifié lors de l'envoi de ce message.]
Adresse IP de l'auteur: 69.147.233.186
-----------

Hello.
I need a reputable translator to translate a book (3779
words)from french to Spanish very well. should you be
interested contact me with your CV and your charges per
source of words.
Regards.

[Editado a las 2011-03-02 18:08 GMT]
Collapse

Vom Thema belegte Seiten:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatoren dieses Forums
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Possible Scam in a Proz job offer

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »