Thread poster: Rutie Eckdish
Rutie Eckdish
Rutie Eckdish  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:51
Hebrew to English
+ ...
Nov 30, 2005

Can I apply my Wallet toward my Platinum membership? and what is the usual membership when not on "special"?

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:51
English to German
+ ...
Wallet payments are possible - check with ProZ.com staff for details Nov 30, 2005

Hi,
Can I apply my Wallet toward my Platinum membership?

Yes - provided that the wallet balance is sufficient to cover the payment, this is one of the options available in the Platinum upgrade/extension process.

If you wish to use your wallet balance as part-payment, submit a Support Request (choose Billing/Payments), indicating your preference.

and what is the usual membership when not on "special"?

Full Platinum membership is normally USD/EUR 120 p.a.

HTH, Ralf

Rutie Eckdish
Rutie Eckdish  Identity Verified
United States
Hebrew to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Platinum Special? Dec 1, 2005

"what is the usual membership when not on "special"?[/quote]

Full Platinum membership is normally USD/EUR 120 p.a."
So, please explain, what is the special membership at this time, until Dec 15?

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
The special Dec 1, 2005

As I understand the following, the special offer is that you get 13 months + more:

We are providing incentives for you to join now.

To encourage you to go platinum before 2006, we are running a membership campaign now through December 15. The incentives are:

- Membership until 2007: If you join in November, you will be a full member until the start of 2007 (i.e. you will receive a month-and-a-half of free membership).
- No transaction fees: Transaction fees will be waived on platinum payments made during the campaign (so that you save on credit card purchases, wire transfers or any other means of payment)
- Chance to win a trip: A lottery will be held and one person who renews or becomes a member during the campaign will win a free trip to a ProZ.com conference next year (in Europe or Buenos Aires).

Hope it helps

Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wallet towards Platinum

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »