Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Translator Certification via Distance Learning
Thread poster: poly (X)
Found some new information via an article in The Chronicle Oct 31, 2013

NinonD wrote:

Calabrese wrote:

In addition to my previous post regarding the NYU and Toronto programs, I am interested in knowing what criteria do you use to evaluate programs such as these? Since my last posting, I have also come across a program offered by the University of California at San Diego. I am looking at all sorts of factors, but I would like to know what everyone else keeps in mind when selecting a program. What do you look for?

Did you ever get any infos Calabrese?
I'm very interested in learning more about both these programs.

Since my last post, I have read extensively on the subject and just yesterday, found an article that I think, answers all of my questions. It appears in the October 2013 issue of The Chronicle. The article is called "Online Training: Is It Right For You?" by Jennifer De La Cruz.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translator Certification via Distance Learning

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »