Caroline Fratani  Identity Verified
フランス
Local time: 15:50
2009に入会
英語 から フランス語
+ ...
May 1, 2012

Hello all,

I am looking to further develop my knowledge of legal translation and have come across a very interesting programme being delivered by an organization called Ci3M. I would appreciate any advice anyone has on this programme especially if you have taken it. From my research, this seems to be the only online self-paced training specialized in English> French legal translation. If anyone knows of other online trainings in this field, please share. Thank you in advance.
... See more
Hello all,

I am looking to further develop my knowledge of legal translation and have come across a very interesting programme being delivered by an organization called Ci3M. I would appreciate any advice anyone has on this programme especially if you have taken it. From my research, this seems to be the only online self-paced training specialized in English> French legal translation. If anyone knows of other online trainings in this field, please share. Thank you in advance.

http://www.ci3m.fr/Formation-en-traduction-juridique

Kind Regards

Caroline Fratani
Collapse

Christine Schmit (X)
Christine Schmit (X)  Identity Verified
ルクセンブルグ
ドイツ語 から フランス語
+ ...
Legal translation May 1, 2012

Hi Caroline,

I haven't taken this course (the program looks interesting though), but I know the teacher, Véronique Sauron. She also teaches at the University of Geneva (ETI), where she was my teacher for Spanish-French legal translation. I thought she was a very good teacher and I certainly learned a lot in her course.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Christine

Caroline Fratani
フランス
2009に入会
英語 から フランス語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks May 1, 2012

Thanks for your feedback Christine! It is actually very nice to know that the teacher is a good one. I am kind of thrilled by their programme.

Slava Trd
Slava Trd  Identity Verified
英国
Local time: 14:50
英語 から フランス語
re Feb 3, 2013

Hi Caroline,

I am interested by this training as well. Have you decided to undertake it? Any insight?

Anne-Sophie Aboké
Anne-Sophie Aboké  Identity Verified
フランス
英語 から フランス語
Hi Caroline (2) Mar 27, 2013

I am now interested myself in taking this training for next September. What did you decide? Any feedback then?

Thank you

Caroline Fratani
フランス
2009に入会
英語 から フランス語
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Feedback Mar 27, 2013

Hello Chidza ... and Slava T (sorry, I have just seen your message dated February)

Unfortunately I had to postpone it, but I will definitely take it in July. If you're still interested in it by then, I will contact both of you at the end of August!

Caroline

chidza wrote:

I am now interested myself in taking this training for next September. What did you decide? Any feedback then?

Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

このフォーラムのモデレーター
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Training in legal translation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »