Virginie JANVIER-LELONG
France
Local time: 08:11
Member (2011)
English to French
+ ...
Jan 27, 2017

Bonjour à tous,

Dans Trados, j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible d'enregistrer un fichier source avec uniquement les répétitions.
En fait, je dispose d'un fichier source Excel, j'ai affiché les répétitions à 100 % et j'aimerais enregistrer un fichier avec uniquement les répétitions.

Est-ce possible ? Et comment faire ?

Merci par avance pour vos réponses,

Bonne journée !

Virginie

[Modifié le 2017-01-27 09:52 GMT]

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 08:11
English to German
Do it in Excel? Jan 27, 2017

Hi Virginie,

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do -- you have an Excel sheet, you have marked all rows that exist more than once, and you want to turn those into a Trados file (without the Excel rows that exist only once)? Is that it?

If it is, I would mark all the desired Excel rows with an x in an Excel column that I hadn't used up to now, sort by that column so all rows with an x are at the top of the Excel sheet, copy those rows into a new sheet, hand
... See more
Hi Virginie,

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do -- you have an Excel sheet, you have marked all rows that exist more than once, and you want to turn those into a Trados file (without the Excel rows that exist only once)? Is that it?

If it is, I would mark all the desired Excel rows with an x in an Excel column that I hadn't used up to now, sort by that column so all rows with an x are at the top of the Excel sheet, copy those rows into a new sheet, handle them in Trados, and then copy them back from the Trados target file into the original Excel sheet.

Or am I totally off track?

Trados also has a feature to export frequent segments, and it sounds a bit like that is what you need. Look under "Segments fréquents" on this page, for example: http://producthelp.sdl.com/SDL%20Trados%20Studio/client_fr/Ref/A-G/Batch_Processing/Batch_Processing___Analyze_Files.htm

Ricki

[Edited at 2017-01-27 08:51 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Enregistrement d'un fichier source avec uniquement des répétitions

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »