Thread poster: Edmundo Dantez
Edmundo Dantez
Edmundo Dantez
Brazil
Local time: 02:08
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jun 15, 2023

Hello, everyone. I’m researching terminology resources usage by freelance translators as part of a course from the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul, named “Lexical Analysis and Processing”. It won’t take more than 2 minutes. I’d be very glad if you could participate in it, it would help my research a lot. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any doubts. Thank you very muc... See more
Hello, everyone. I’m researching terminology resources usage by freelance translators as part of a course from the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul, named “Lexical Analysis and Processing”. It won’t take more than 2 minutes. I’d be very glad if you could participate in it, it would help my research a lot. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any doubts. Thank you very much!

https://forms.gle/ngoYcdYLz8PqRTPR8
Collapse

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 07:08
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
@Edmundo Jun 19, 2023

Done! Good luck!

Teresa

Anton Konashenok
Anton Konashenok  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 08:08
French to English
+ ...
Please correct your form settings Jun 19, 2023

Edmundo, your form settings require the answerer to be logged into Google. You are not only creating a potential bias by that (because not everyone has a Google account), but it's also a potential infringement of privacy. Unless something has changed at Google lately, it should be possible to remove that requirement.

Jennifer Levey

Esther Dodo
Esther Dodo  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:08
Member (2014)
English to Portuguese
@Edmundo Jun 19, 2023

Done!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Researching Terminology resources for freelance translators

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »