Bulgaria
Local time: 06:24
Member (2005)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Jul 31, 2022

Hey guys,

Hope you can help me with this.

I have to quote a per-listing translation rate for clothing store listings for a local manufacturer.

Volume is 100-200 listings.

Based on a few samples, it looks like 1 listing contains 20-30 words of specific clothing-related terminology - will have to research English-language stores to get it exactly right because the wording will not only affect the buyers but also the search engine optimization (
... See more
Hey guys,

Hope you can help me with this.

I have to quote a per-listing translation rate for clothing store listings for a local manufacturer.

Volume is 100-200 listings.

Based on a few samples, it looks like 1 listing contains 20-30 words of specific clothing-related terminology - will have to research English-language stores to get it exactly right because the wording will not only affect the buyers but also the search engine optimization (SEO) of the site.

How much do you / would you charge for product listings?

Please share any advice you might have.

Thank you!
Collapse

Kevin Fulton
Kevin Fulton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:24
German to English
Terminology research Jul 31, 2022

This job is more than translation. Normally terminology research is charged on a per-hour basis.

bg.Linguist
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Marina Taffetani
Abdallah Saeed
Luca Colangelo
Ana Cravidao

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation rate for product listings

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »