Thread poster: isveco
isveco
isveco
Local time: 22:48
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Jul 24, 2009

Hi,
I'm new to Across (or any other translation tool, for that matter) although I have been translating for many years on and off.
With Across being free I thought I'd give it a go and try to learn how it works. I've been experimenting a lot and am still far from understanding most of it. My first question is: how do I delete projects I have added just to try and see how it works. I now have quite a few projects that are really not to be translated and don't need them there. Cannot
... See more
Hi,
I'm new to Across (or any other translation tool, for that matter) although I have been translating for many years on and off.
With Across being free I thought I'd give it a go and try to learn how it works. I've been experimenting a lot and am still far from understanding most of it. My first question is: how do I delete projects I have added just to try and see how it works. I now have quite a few projects that are really not to be translated and don't need them there. Cannot seem to find a way of doing it. Thanks for you help.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-07-24 15:31 GMT]
Collapse

Uwe Schwenk (X)
Uwe Schwenk (X)
Local time: 16:48
English to German
Deleting projects Jul 24, 2009

For deleting projects ist simple.

Just switch to the project view, highlight the project and click delete.

I would recommend that you go a bit through the tutorials on the across website.

Uwe

isveco
isveco
Local time: 22:48
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jul 27, 2009

Thank you very much Uwe. I will try that. I haven't had much time to go through the tutorials but really have to. Thanks a lot for you help:) Isveco

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New to Across - How to delete projects?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »