https://www.proz.com/forum/across_support/192139-how_can_you_share_an_assignement_in_across_with_a_colleague.html

How can you share an assignement in Across with a colleague?
Tópico cartaz: Edvige Meardi
Edvige Meardi
Edvige Meardi  Identity Verified
Itália
Local time: 19:23
alemão para italiano
+ ...
Feb 15, 2011

I have just installed the Across 5.0 SP1 freelance version and I need to share a big job with a couple of colleagues. I'll get the job via my client's Across server . Any suggestion on how I can share it? I was told that you can't move a project from a computer to another...

Fernando Larrazabal
Fernando Larrazabal
Japão
Local time: 02:23
inglês para espanhol
+ ...
almost same question as Feb 24, 2011

http://www.proz.com/forum/across_support/187891-sharing_a_file.html

Edvige Meardi
Edvige Meardi  Identity Verified
Itália
Local time: 19:23
alemão para italiano
+ ...
CRIADOR(A) DO TÓPICO
Multiple files and PM job Feb 25, 2011

Thanks Fernando, I had read that post. But I will receive many files... and I hoped that, maybe, someone in the meantime had found a way... I am PM for that job and must find a way to proofread

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can you share an assignement in Across with a colleague?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »